Enmore now uses a new structured approach to determine and implement a client Managed Web Support system.
A series of consultative interviews are conducted with a range of individuals in order to build an overall view of the system's requirements.
Focused upon gaining an understanding of the collaboration and support processes that the client already engages in, and/or would ideally like to operate, the method determines:
- The principle business processes and how they map to the organisational structure
- The various existing/planned user types and how they should be Grouped
- The types of content to be made available on-line, and how they are to be 'selectively' available to the various Groups
- What Managed Web Support Feature set is needed to underpin the initial deployment
- The web presence look 'n' feel and general styling requirements.
The resultant System Design detail is then documented in the Enmore Client Support System where it is maintained as the deployed system evolves and changes, and where the client administration team can always securely access it on-line.
If you want to discuss how we could help you design a system to meet your collaboration and support needs, then please contact us